Mechanic 1PC 1.5M 5FT 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5mm Desoldering Wire Wick Suction Tin Braid for PCB Tin Remover Welding Tool
- Brand Name: ESPLB
- Melting Point: 280
- Material: Copper / Copper Alloy
- Diameter: 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5mm
- Model Number: 1515/2015/2515/3015/3515
- Weight: around 15g
Please allow 0.1-1mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
Type CABLE Length
1515 width 1.5mm length 1.5m
2015 width 2.0mm length 1.5m
2515 width 2.5mm length 1.5m
3015 width 3.0mm length 1.5m
3515 width 3.5mm length 1.5m
Braided Coper Wire Desoldering Wick
Saturated With Wash-Free RMA Flux
Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering. Failure to do so will result in serious burns.
To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick to avoid injury to yourself and/or damage to the parts and PCB.
Do not heat the desoldering wick for more than 5 seconds to avoid damage to the parts and PCB.
HOW TO USE
1. Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
2. Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
3. Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
4. Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 if the solder is not removed completely. Absorbability may differ depending on the type of solder. Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorbability.
1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm